This program is designed for graduate students who have several years’ teaching experience with students with disabilities and are interested in advanced study in special education. Graduates are prepared to be exemplary professionals who will provide leadership in their schools as they work to implement best practices.
- Collaboration, Consultation, and Partnerships
- Assistive Technology
- Remedial Instruction
- Curriculum Design for Individuals with Severe Disabilities
- Transition and Community Based Instruction
- Social Problems and Education
- Introduction to Research
- Research Trends in Special Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSpecial Education View 685 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- Application Form
- Application Fee
- National Standardized Admission Test
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) from them.
- Student Essay
- Resume / CV
- Enrollment Deposit
- Health Information Requirement
International22466 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11233 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National22466 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11233 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State14554 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7277 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.