Educational Leadership - Instruction from The College of New Jersey offers graduate-level professional development, certificate programs, and a M.Ed. in Educational Leadership: Instruction, TCNJ’s partnership with the Regional Training Center (RTC) is designed to meet the needs of certified educators through opportunities at multiple sites in New Jersey and online.
About the M.Ed.
The Educational Leadership - Instruction program at The College of New Jersey gives teachers the skills to stimulate and challenge their students to become more actively involved in the learning process, to think critically and problem-solve, and to collaborate as they learn in the 21st Century classroom. Inquiry-based coursework encourages teachers to expand their concepts, skills, processes, and procedures, as well as content-area knowledge required for today’s classrooms and the classrooms of the future.
- Assessment Techniques: Assessing For Student Learning
- Brain-based Teaching And Learning
- Cooperative Discipline
- Creating Health And Balance In Today's Classroom
- Differentiated Instruction
- Encouraging Skillful, Critical, and Creative Thinking
- Exploration Of Classroom Inquiry
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Leadership View 131 other Masters in Educational Leadership in United States
- Completed online application
- $75 application fee (non-refundable) – waived for TCNJ alumni
- Essay (personal statement)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE). For the current Graduate Admissions Testing and Waiver policy, please see Graduate Admission Testing Waivers
International14954 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7477 USD per semester during 12 months.
National14954 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7477 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Ewing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.