Recognized throughout Europe, the Vinifera EuroMaster from Montpellier SupAgro was approved by the Erasmus Mundus programme in 2008 and by the UNESCO Chair "Wine Tradition and Culture" of the University of Burgundy in December 2011.
This international master's degree responds to a demand for the training of high level international executives able to accompany the development and modernization of the vine and wine industry in many producing countries. It offers multidisciplinary scientific and technical knowledge to adapt to developments in the world wine sector and its markets.
Graduates are able to:
- implement viticulture and oenology techniques in production contexts
- define production strategies and crop management sequences in relation with marketing
- conduct experiments and research projects in the relevant fields.
- FRANCE: Montpellier SupAgro + Bordeaux Sciences Agro + study trip
- 2 semesters: 40% viticulture, 40% enology, 20% economics
- Depending on career goal, a choice of university and thesis period including outside EUROPE - S AFRICA, USA, AMERICA, AUSTRALAISA, CHINA.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- fill in the pre-inscription form
- write a personal statement that includes a brief personal history and reasons for applying, life experience, professional objectives
- provide a Curriculum Vitae
- provide proof of English language proficiency (IELTS/>6 or TOEFL/score >550)
- upload your diploma and transcript of marks in pdf format.
- enter the emails of two referees who will submit a reference in English
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Montpellier
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.