General Business - e-Business from University of North Florida curriculum focuses on developing a general management perspective, and in–depth knowledge of the various skills required to manage effectively in a rapidly changing and increasingly technical and global environment. A variety of approaches to learning are used, including lectures, case analysis, and group work and team building exercises.
Graduates with General Business - e-Business from University of North Florida will:
- Learn the language of business and gain a solid business background to open up advancement opportunities within your undergraduate major field
- Open career opportunities in the field of business which would have been unavailable without a graduate business degree
- Strengthen transferable skills to allow for employment in management
- Gain a network of contacts that will last a lifetime.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- E-Business Strategy
- Mktg on Internet
- E-Supply Chain Mgmt
- Entre/Venture Capital
- Project Management
- Social Media and Business Analytics
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 261 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, or its equivalent from a foreign institution, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher in all work attempted in the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate study.
Official transcripts, and foreign evaluations if applicable, from all post-secondary institutions attended..
- Applicants with an earned advanced degree from an accredited program at a regionally accredited institution, may be admitted directly into the MBA program without having to take the GRE or GMAT exams,
- Applicants not qualifying for admission as defined in the first two options may be admitted based upon a composite score consisting of an index formula that includes both the last 60 undergraduate hours GPA, and test score from either GRE (minimum of 300) or GMAT (minimum of a 470),
International34129 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34129 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National34129 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34129 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State24211 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24211 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Living off campus
- Local - $25,531
- National and international - $35,449
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.