The objective of Business Administration (Specialized Accelerated) program offered by the California State University San Marcos is to provide graduates with the skills and knowledge essential for management and leadership in 21st-century organizations. We use a variety of pedagogical techniques in the classroom to facilitate learning. Our curriculum integrates traditional business disciplines and recognizes the importance of both theory and practice. The program emphasizes skills and values that are essential to effective leadership, including:
- Global and Environmentally Conscious Viewpoint
- Problem Recognition and Solving
- Use of Technology
The program makes use of information technologies in the delivery of the courses and requires that students develop a significant level of proficiency in the application of technology. Information literacy and library research skills are salient in the dynamic world of global business and are emphasized in the program. The curriculum stresses the importance of good communication skills for successful management; thus written and oral presentations are part of every course.
Program Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of core business concepts, models, and theories in the areas of management, marketing, operations management, management information systems, accounting, and finance.
- Select the proper tactical tools, theories and methodologies to use for approaching solutions to strategic problems.
- Apply knowledge of tactical tools, theories, and methodologies in solving business problems through rigorous case studies and projects.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to critical argument and decisions.
- Present data-driven decisions through effective oral and written communication.
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in team projects as participants and as leaders.
- Identify potential areas of ethical conflicts and offer solutions to them.
- Evaluate the ramifications of strategic decisions in a global context.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Accounting
- Foundations of Finance
- Foundations of Marketing
- Foundations of Management
- Foundations of Operations Management
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1461 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended.
- The Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) or GRE, taken within the last 5 years.
- Resume documenting at least 3 years of professionally relevant work experience.
- A personal statement.
- Two letters of recommendation.
International16680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16680 USD per year during 12 months.
National16680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16680 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7176 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for San Marcos
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.