The Financial Markets and Investments programme offered by SKEMA Business School gives students practical expertise in the key areas of finance within the post crisis financial environment in the fields of trading, risk management, sales, investment advisory, structuring finance… Content is taught within a global macro-economic and financial environment with market-oriented courses that will enable the students to become conscious of a new financial and economic environment including a key component that may remain with them throughout their careers: a stockpile of world debt.
The availability of Bloomberg terminals with existing live quotes and up-to-the-minute financial information from different exchanges allows students to follow and better understand the correlation between geopolitics, economics and the financial markets.
Career opportunitiesAll campuses allow access to the same market finance positions; however, each track has a specific focus that can provide students with a specialisation
- Paris track: Asset Management, focus on buy side
- Paris track: Investment Banking, focus on sell side
- Sophia Antipolis track: Trading & Capital Markets, focus on front office
- US Raleigh track: US Markets & Products Valuation, focus on structured products & market-linked investments
This MSc is CGE-accredited
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Bloomberg Data Analysis BMC
- Principles of Finance
- Financial Markets Microstructure
- Predicting Markets & Tactical Asset Allocation
- Country Risk Assessment
- Fixed Income: Pricing & Valuation
- Equity Valuation & Financial Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesFinance Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 50 other Masters in Marketing in France
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a three-year university degree or equivalent.
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a four-year university degree or equivalent + two months minimum of professionnal experience. In some cases, a three-year degree with substantial professional experience can be accepted.
- Students will be required to reach the necessary level for the MSc before moving to year two.
- GMAT/GRE is not mandatory, however a good score strengthens the application.
International21500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA21500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United States
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.