- Specifically these graduates will have the requisite skills in biochemistry, drug design and pharmacology to set them on a career path in the pharmaceutical industry.
- The Pharmaceutical Biochemistry program at the Montclair State University is uniquely poised to meet these objectives by providing a core curriculum which closely parallels the drug discovery process followed within the Pharmaceutical Industry. The core curriculum provides training in the biochemical aspects of drug discovery, drug screening and medicinal chemistry technologies and pharmacological evaluation of new drug candidates.
- This program will ideally be suited for students with a Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry or Chemistry. The particular course of study will be developed on an individual basis for each student, so that students with a background in areas other than Biochemistry or Chemistry can be accommodated by including the necessary biochemical prerequisites before starting the core curriculum.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Biochemistry
- Enzyme Kinetics and Mechanisms
- Biomolecular Assay Development
- Biochemical Pharmacology
- Experimental Cell Culture
- Topics in Modern Genetics
- Molecular Biology
- Signal Transduction
- Selected Techniques in Molecular Biology
- Bioinorganic Chemistry
- Advanced Organic Chemistry
- Drug Design in Medicinal Chemistry
- Advanced Analytical Chemistry
- Protein Structure
- Nucleic Acid Biochemistry
- Biochemistry Laboratory Techniques.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- Application Deadline: Rolling Admission.
DisciplinesBiomedicine Pharmacy Biochemistry View 216 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcript: (One) from each college attended.
- Essays/Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation: Two (2).
- Standardized Test Scores: GRE Not Required. Applicants have the option of submitting GRE scores. Any applicant voluntarily choosing to do so should select Montclair State University as the receiving institution on their score report.
- Students holding degrees from non-US institutions must request a course-by-course transcript evaluation from a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services or by Educated Choices. TOEFL (Test of English as a foreign language), IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or Duolingo English Test are required for applicants to any program who earned their degree in a country where English is not the official language. Please check our International Applicants page for more information and for our current TOEFL/IELTS Waiver Policy.
International701 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 701 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National701 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 701 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.