The Business Analytics program from Babson College trains future business leaders on state-of-the-art business analytics tools and techniques, and entrepreneurial thinking and acting so you can navigate complex business problems and create innovative solutions using data analytics. You will also learn managerial skills that are in high demand globally.
- Identify and formulate business problems or opportunities with data analytics.
- Communicate these effectively with senior managers and other data scientists in your organization.
- Produce coherent and relevant analyses
- Turn the results into actionable tactics and strategies for success
What Makes Babson’s MSBA Different?
- STEM-Designated. International students on an F-1 visa may be eligible for a 24-month extension of post-completion OPT to work in the U.S.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and faculty. Learn from world-renowned thought leaders and innovators at a top school of business who will teach you to combine a data scientist’s skillset with an entrepreneur’s mindset.
- Cutting-edge big data analytics tools. On your journey to becoming a data scientist, you will learn to use advanced analytical techniques to support organizational goals and strategies. You will also gain a deep understanding of prescriptive analytics, predictive analytics, cognitive technologies, machine learning, marketing analytics, and information technology. Prescriptive analytics is a core strength of the Babson experience and often rare in other programs.
- Gain the skills employers want. Stand out in the job market with fluency in programming languages and data visualization software. We built the MSBA curriculum with input from employers, ensuring you’ll learn the right skills to stand out in the job market. These skills include R, SQL/no SQL, Tableau, and marketing analytics certifications.
- Storytelling and communicating with data. All graduates of Babson’s MSBA program are skilled at summarizing and communicating insights for different audiences using visual, oral, and verbal methods. You will also learn how to make a logical, clear, and persuasive case for or against the value of using analytics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Entrepreneurship, Analytics, and Strategy of the Firm
- Machine Learning for Business
- Marketing Analytics
- Modern Econometrics for Business
- Programming for Business Analytics
- Storytelling / Communication with Data
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Machine Learning View 229 other Masters in Machine Learning in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Short answer questions
- 1 recommendation letter (professional or academic)
- Transcripts from all institutions, undergraduate and graduate
- Candidates may include an essay to provide additional pertinent information to the admissions committee (optional)
- Video interview
Average work experience is 0-3 years
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International54600 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1820 USD per credit during 9 months.
National54600 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1820 USD per credit during 9 months.
Living costs for Wellesley
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.