- The degree offerings are on the cutting edge of specialty areas such as conflict management, human resource management, private sector compliance, law office management, legal information management, trademark law, ethics and professional responsibility.
- The programs of the Master of Arts in Law and Governance - Legal Management at the Montclair State University incorporate education in the liberal arts with sound preparation for law-related professions. Many career alternatives are possible for graduates in government, the corporate sector and private arenas.
- United States Legal System
- Research Methods and Analysis
- Ethical and Professional Issues in the Legal Environment
- Private Civil Responsibility: Contracts and Torts
- Arbitration and Other Alternative Adjudicative Processes
- Dispute Resolution in the Workplace
- Legal Aspects of Human Resource Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Application Deadline: Rolling Admission.
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Law Management Studies View 17 other Masters in European Law in United States
- Transcript: One from each college attended.
- Essays/Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation: Two.
- Standardized Test Scores: GRE
- Students holding degrees from non-US institutions must request a course-by-course transcript evaluation from a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services or by Educated Choices. TOEFL (Test of English as a foreign language), IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or Duolingo English Test are required for applicants to any program who earned their degree in a country where English is not the official language. Please check our International Applicants page for more information and for our current TOEFL/IELTS Waiver Policy.
International13608 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 756 USD per credit during 24 months.
National13608 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 756 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State12618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 701 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Montclair
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.