Based on your academic and professional background and career goals, the School Administration program of Loyola Marymount University may be taken as a stand-alone program, be combined with LMU's Online California Preliminary Administrative Services Credential program (for applicants who hold a valid California base credential and have a minimum of five years full-time experience with that credential), or be combined with the Certificate in Charter School Leadership.
- Vision of Learning for Diverse Students, Families, Staff, and Community
- Responding to Diversity: Access, Equity, and Educational Opportunity
- Student Learning & Professional Growth for Diverse Students, Families, Staff, and Community
- Transforming Organizations for Diverse Students, Families, Staff, and Community
- Advocacy from a Legal Perspective
- Business of Education
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
International applicants are encouraged to submit their application and materials at least three months prior to the first term of their enrollment.
DisciplinesEducation Public Administration View 3193 other Masters in Education in United States
- Bachelor's Degree from a Regionally Accredited Institution
- Personal Statement of Intent for the Program
- Commitment to Social Justice, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Understanding of the respective field that relates to the program you are applying to
- Life experiences related to your program’s field
- Expressed motivation
- An openness to affirm diversity in multiple realms
- A curious stance towards learning
- Undergraduate GPA and/or a Request for Exception to GPA based on life experiences as an undergraduate. Graduate level coursework of 9 semester units or more can also be used in lieu of a undergraduate GPA.
International16836 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16836 USD per year during 24 months.
National16836 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16836 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.