We encourage all MBA students to meet with us at least once during their first semester in the program. We provide:
- Personal Assessments: We provide tools to help you sharpen your career direction via CareerLeader, Strengths Finder, MBTI, and other proven methods.
- Professional Development Workshops: You will receive invitations to special workshops and one-on-one sessions to improve the tactical skills you need when looking for a new job. These skill-building sessions are designed to make sure you know what employers are looking for when they recruit MBAs. Topics include resume and cover letter writing, interview training, LinkedIn profile design, networking skills, and more.
- Employer Relations: As an MBA student, you can leverage a full suite of services connecting you to companies and their recruiters. The CSO strives to enhance each student's job search via networking and recruiting events, through CareerLaunch job opportunities specifically targeted to MBAs, and by offering on-/off-campus interviewing.
- Career Advisement: These one-on-one meetings provide you with a forum to discuss any career-related topic. Not sure if marketing, finance, or consulting is the right avenue for you? Aren’t sure how best to position yourself for that dream job you found online? Need some coaching on how best to connect with a particular employer? We are here to help with these topics and more.
- Alumni Connections: You will meet successful LMU MBA graduates at companies ranging from startups to Fortune 500 organizations. The MBA Alumni Association provides mentoring and special events to help current students advance their careers and build a strong alumni network.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Managing People and Organizations
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Global Economic Structures and Systems
- Managing Markets and Customer Relationships
- Managing Operations
- Strategic Management
- Managing Financial Resources
- Data, Models and Decisions
- Managing Information Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1310 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Online Application
- $50 Application Fee
- Official Transcripts (two copies) of all colleges and universities attended
- Official TOEFL score or IELTS score (for international students)
- Two letters of recommendation (unless otherwise specified)
- Official test scores (GMAT, GRE, CBEST, etc.)
- Personal statement and/or resume
- Program-specific forms, application or interview
International36975 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 73950 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National36975 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 73950 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.