- The Computer Science - Applied Information Technology concentration at the Montclair State University provides learners an enterprise perspective that focuses on the management and implementation of information technology to support today’s business, industry or government work environments.
- Students will learn how communications, management, legal considerations and other workplace skills highly valued by employers are integrated with information technology to facilitate successful application of technology in an organization.
- We are proud to offer one the most affordable online master’s degree in information technology in the country according to Online U!
Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, Montclair State University is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 20,000-24,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Montclair State University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Java Programming
- Computer Systems Principles
- Data Structures
- Discrete Mathematics in Computing
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Web Development
- Computer Networks
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- Application Deadline: Rolling admission.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 171 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcript: One from each college attended
- Essays/Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation: Two
- Resume: Required
- Students holding degrees from non-US institutions must request a course-by-course transcript evaluation from a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services or by Educated Choices. TOEFL (Test of English as a foreign language), IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or Duolingo English Test are required for applicants to any program who earned their degree in a country where English is not the official language. Please check our International Applicants page for more information and for our current TOEFL/IELTS Waiver Policy.
International701 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 701 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National701 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 701 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.