- Students in the Clinical Psychology - Child-Adolescent Clinical Psychology concentration at the Montclair State University learn about the unique psychological needs of children and adolescents, as well as developmental considerations in psychopathology, assessment, and treatment, including the role of family and social contexts.
- This concentration is designed to prepare students for MA-level clinical positions in mental health settings, particularly those that serve children and families (e.g., community mental health agencies, care management organizations) and do not require licensure. Students may also seek positions as clinical research assistant and coordinators, as well as pursue doctoral-level study.
- Along with the Clinical Psychology, Child/Adolescent Clinical Psychology Concentration degree, the department also offers the following options for graduate study: Clinical Psychology with a concentration in Forensic Psychology, a PhD in Clinical Psychology, and a certificate in School Psychology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cognitive Assessment
- Clinical Assessment
- Developmental Psychology
- Developmental Psychopathology
- Ethics and Professional Issues in Psychology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- Application Deadline: Rolling Admission.
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling Clinical Psychology View 866 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- Submit Online Application
- Transcript: One from each college attended.
- Essays/Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation
- Standardized Test Scores: GRE (see test waiver policies). Spring 2021 and Fall 2021 applicants only – the GRE will be waived for all applicants.
- Students holding degrees from non-US institutions must request a course-by-course transcript evaluation from a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services or by Educated Choices. TOEFL (Test of English as a foreign language), IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or Duolingo English Test are required for applicants to any program who earned their degree in a country where English is not the official language. Please check our International Applicants page for more information and for our current TOEFL/IELTS Waiver Policy.
International701 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 701 USD per credit during 24 months.
National701 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 701 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Montclair
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.