Business Administration from Gonzaga University's focus is on quality of education, flexibility for students, and value to propel our graduates to future success. Our AACSB-accredited MBA is the only Top 100 ranked part-time program in the Inland NW (81st). Evening and weekend classes fit the busy work and life schedules of our part-time students.
Graduates with Business Administration from Gonzaga University will develop:
- an understanding of the ethical implications of their decisions
- the ability to merge theory and practice in creative ways
- an appreciation for the values of diverse perspectives
- the skills necessary to manage effectively in a changing environment
- a high level of professional competence
- an understanding of the international environment of organizations
- Economic Environment of the Firm
- Managing People & Performance
- Quantitative Methods & Statistical Analysis
- Business Ethics
- Finance Theory & Practice
- Operations Theory & Practice
- Information Systems Theory & Practice
- Marketing Theory & Practice
- Managerial Accounting
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
We do not specify specific deadlines for admission, however, we recommend that you complete your application three months prior to the start of the semester.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1478 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- 3 Short Essays
- Two Confidential Recommendations
- Professional Resume
- Official Transcripts
- GMAT or GRE Exam
- Cumulative GPA (3.0 minimum),
- If you are an international student, you must also submit a declaration of financial responsibility and a minimum TOEFL score of 89 IBT, 230 CBT or 573 PBT. You may also submit an IELTS report with a minimum score of 6.5.
- Work Experience - Recommended: at least 2 years, Average: 5 years
International34320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34320 USD per year during 12 months.
National34320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34320 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Spokane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.