Key facts about the Accounting program:
- Classroom at the Montclair State University learning is immediately transferrable to the job and also prepares students to sit for the New Jersey CPA examination. We design our programs to give you the skills and confidence necessary to thrive in a dynamic global marketplace. You’ll learn to be both flexible and strategic, so you can plan ahead and seize opportunities as they arise. Our highly qualified graduates go on to work in a wide variety of corporations, nonprofit institutions and in the public sector.
- The Graduate School requires a U.S. bachelor’s degree in accounting, or the equivalent, in order to be eligible to apply for the MS in Accounting graduate program. Applicants with non-U.S. degrees, please visit the International Applicants page to review the U.S. degree equivalency information.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Internal Auditing
- Governmental and Not For Profit Accounting
- Accounting Information Systems
- Advanced Taxation for Accountants
- Financial Statement Analysis
- International Taxation and International Management Accounting
- Fraud Examination
- Forensic Accounting
- International Accounting and Auditing
- Business Law
- Legal Issues in Forensic Accounting
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- Rolling admission: This program does not have a deadline. You are encouraged to complete your application at least six weeks prior to the beginning of classes.
DisciplinesAccounting Auditing Taxation View 31 other Masters in Auditing in United States
- Submit online application
- One transcript from each college attended
- Complete a Statement of Purpose (details specified within the application)
- Two letters of recommendation, from persons qualified to evaluate the applicant’s promise of academic achievement and potential for professional growth (Optional for Spring 2021 and Fall 2021)
- Standardized Test Scores: GMAT (see test waiver policies). Spring 2021 and Fall 2021 applicants only – the GMAT will be waived for applicants with a US earned bachelor degree of a 2.75 GPA or higher
- Resume: A current resume is not required, but applicants are encouraged to include one.
- Pay (or waive) the non-refundable $60 application fee
International701 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 701 USD per credit during 24 months.
National701 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 701 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Montclair
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.