The Molecular Biosciences program at Arkansas State University emphasizes interdisciplinary approaches, state-of-the-art technologies and innovation that allow students the opportunities to engage in research in genomic, proteomic, cellular, and organ-based systems for the purpose of translating this knowledge into applications benefitting society in fields ranging from agriculture to medicine, from forensics to environmental sciences, from food sciences to renewable energy.
- Advanced Cell Biology
- Specialized Biochemistry
- Molecular Genetics and Genomics
- Techniques in Molecular Biosciences
- Seminar in Molecular Biosciences
- Responsible Conduct in Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- 30 - 36
DisciplinesMolecular Sciences Biochemistry View 238 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in United States
- Online Application (A $30 application fee will be requested while in application)
- Official Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Copy of MMR immunization (Measles, Mumps, & Rubella)
- Official GRE Test Score
- Statement of Purpose (Outline why you are interested in this program & would be a good fit for it.)
- Three Letters of Reference
International15194 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7597 USD per semester during 12 months.
National15194 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7597 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State8546 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4273 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Jonesboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.