This Educational Theory and Practice program at Arkansas State University also assists candidates who wish to work toward National Board Certification.
Within this master's degree, students focus on areas of learning that include:
- Practices to enhance student achievement
- Performance and field-based learning activities integrating theory and practice
- Enrichment of teaching knowledge and skills regarding instruction and curriculum
- Preparation for the National Board Certification process
Students are required to complete 30 hours of coursework. Courses are tightly integrated and focused on application-based curriculum. Students will benefit from the incorporation of technology that aligns with national expectations for the 21st-century educator. This program can be completed in as little as 18 months.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- School and Community Relations
- Curriculum Management
- Theories of Instruction
- Philosophies of Education
- Statistics and Research
- Gifted Children in the Regular Classroom
- Educational Procedures for Individuals with Mild Disabilities
- Reflective Teaching
- Teachers as Professionals: Working toward National Teaching Standards
- National Teaching Standards Capstone
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 1226 other Masters in Education in United States
- You should have an undergraduate degree Grade Point Average of at least 2.75/4.0. Some degree programs require a higher Grade Point Average, though. See below for the full list of Grade Point Average requirements for each major.
- If you have completed any previous graduate/master’s degree courses, you must have an overall graduate level Grade Point Average of at least a 3.0/4.0.
International9510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9510 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National9510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9510 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.