Advance the practice of nursing. One student at a time.
The best way to prepare for the future of nursing is to help shape it, which is why we’re consistently recognized by the National League for Nursing (NLN) as a Center for Excellence that nurtures the creation of a strong and diverse nursing workforce through technology-infused education, community-based practice and ethical behavior. Our curriculum is designed to help prepare you to sit for the Certification for Nurse Educators (CNE) exam.
Why earn your MSN in Nursing Education online?
Earning your MSN in the Nursing Education and Faculty Role program of Duquesne University means you can keep your current job and study as your schedule allows, attending class from the convenience of wherever you choose.
As an online nursing student, you can benefit from our nurturing, flexible and scholarly environment. We aim to encourage and motivate you at every turn through active participation in your learning and professional development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Historical and Contemporary Foundations for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Evidence Based Nursing Practice and Policy Development
- Healthcare Ethics in Practice and Policy
- Clinical Prevention and Population-Based Health Promotion
- Physical Assessment for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Pathophysiology for Advanced Practice Nursing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Nursing View 304 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Have at least 1 year of full-time work experience as an RN (prior to registration in clinical or specialty courses)
- Hold a current, unencumbered RN license
- Complete an undergraduate-level statistics course with a “C” or higher
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Professional goal statement
- Two electronically submitted references
- Official transcript(s)
- Have at least 1 year of full-time work experience as an RN
International45270 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1509 USD per credit during 12 months.
National45270 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1509 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.