Located in the McAnulty Graduate School of Liberal Arts, the Leadership program of Duquesne University offers a wide range of courses across disciplines to provide professionals with targeted and flexible skills with which to develop and strengthen their individual leadership style and philosophy and to advance their career development goals. Courses focus on competencies such as critical and creative thinking, innovative problem solving, making critical decisions, communicating effectively, forging alliances, and inspiring others, all within a strong ethical framework.
The M.S. in Leadership provides the framework for learning, analyzing, and interacting in new and exciting ways, so as to provide leaders the confidence to meet the challenges and changes in today's rapidly evolving and more global professional landscape.
Make a difference in your professional career - and your life - with a master's degree in leadership from the McAnulty College and Graduate School of Liberal Arts at Duquesne University.
Why choose Duquesne's 30-credit Master of Science in Leadership?
- Diverse up-to-date courses with a strong ethical dimension
- Distinguished faculty with academic and professional expertise
- Convenient online courses
- Flexibility to start in August, January, or May
- Self pacing
- Degree can be earned in less than two years
- No required entrance exams (GRE or GMAT)
- Access to Career Services during program and then as an alumnus
- Special tuition discount for employees of partner organizations.
- Information on our affordable tuition rates can be found here.
- Corporate deferment payment options are available for graduate programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theories and Models of Leadership
- Organizational Communication
- Conflict Resolution
- Leading People
- Leading Mindfully
- Leadership for Turbulent Times
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 963 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
- A personal or goals statement
- Official Transcripts
International31470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1049 USD per credit during 12 months.
National31470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1049 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.