Master of Business Administration students at the Augusta University will engage in a core set of ten courses designed to strengthen their managerial skills in the fundamental business areas including accounting, marketing, operations, and strategy to just name a few. The program can be completed in 12-24 months and the courses are taught by renowned Hull College faculty through a variety of delivery methods including face-to-face, hybrid, online, and executive style.
The benefits to getting your MBA include: the potential for a higher salary, better job security, opportunities for advancement in your career and networking opportunities. The Hull MBA program will help you advance personally and professionally.
- The Hull College MBA accepts students from all academic backgrounds including the liberal arts, sciences, engineering, healthcare, and business.
- The ideal student is a person that wants to advance personally and professionally while gaining a strong foundation of business knowledge.
- All professions are “business-related” and students can utilize their MBA to advance in their current field of interest or to springboard into a new area of interest.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Managerial Leadership: Professional and Personal Development
- Strategic Management
- Management of Information Technology
- Marketing Management
- Business Analytics for Managers
- Designing, Managing, and Improving Operations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1055 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Official Transcripts
- Transcript/Credential Evaluation of Foreign Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation
- Standardized Test Requirements
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
International18772 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9386 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National18772 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9386 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State5504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2752 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.