The Education Administration, K-12 program of Duquesne University will prepare educators to become educational leaders who exhibit the knowledge, skills, dispositions, and ethics that promote equity and excellence for all students for a culturally diverse, technologically complex, and global community. Many of our alumni become school principals or administrations or hold educational leadership roles in school districts or local community organizations.
The Master's of Science in Education in Education Administration, K-12 program coursework is designed for participants to develop cognitive and affective skills in administration, leadership, management, supervision, instruction, and curriculum in the following knowledge areas:
- Future-focused Strategic Planning and Visioning
- Culturally Responsive Leadership in Service to and Collaboration with the School Community
- Creative Personalized Instructional Practices
- Direct and Collaborative Supervisory Strategies
- Policy, Law, and Advocacy Knowledge
- Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Planning
- Sustained and Supported Internships.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Pupil Personnel Administration
- Administration and Practice
- Strategies in Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Law, Ethics, & Advocacy
- Supervision and Performance Evaluation
- Statistics in Behavioral Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Public Administration View 630 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- 3.0 GPA
- Graduates with a bachelor's degree from an accredited college, university, or seminary and a teaching certificate will be considered for admission
- Admission decisions are based primarily on the applicant's previous academic record as shown by official transcripts
- Official transcripts from accredited college, university, or seminary
- Resume that documents competence and effectiveness in professional work
- Three letters of professional recommendation required upon acceptance
International40080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1336 USD per credit during 12 months.
National40080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1336 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Pittsburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.