For those who are currently working in pastoral ministry or are discerning the call to such service, the program provides a course of studies that infuses the students' desire to serve with the spiritual tools necessary to grow deeper in their faith.
- The M.A. in Pastoral Ministry program offered by Seton Hall University consists of five separate, interrelated elements: coursework, field education, theological reflection, spiritual formation, and an Integration Seminar/Final Comprehensive Project. Taken together, these elements ensure that graduates from the program have both a theoretical and practical appreciation of what it means to live lives of committed service to Church and society.
- Courses are offered on Seton Hall University's main campus in South Orange, New Jersey, as well as at off-campus locations and parishes in collaboration with ICSST's many certificate programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Canon Law General
- Liturgical Practicum
- Pastoral Ministry: Introduction
- Justice & Charity Ministry
- Ministry of Sanctifying
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 564 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
- Online Application Form
- Official Transcripts
- Standardized Test Score (i.e., GMAT, GRE, LSAT)*
- Personal Statement - In approximately 250-500 words please share your professional goals following your graduate business degree. In addition, please discuss why the Stillman School of Business can help you achieve those goals and what you can contribute to our graduate learning community.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
- Application Fee
International678 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 678 USD per credit during 24 months.
National678 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 678 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for South Orange
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.