Benefit from our AACSB-accredited curriculum and coursework as you connect financial theory to practice and explore the impact of capital and money markets on business activity.
- Learn to test performance against a broad market index and the best ways to make investment decisions, all while learning to use today's tools and gaining hands-on experience.
- As you learn in the Finance (online) program from Seton Hall University, you also have the option of participating in the annual CFA Institute Research Challenge.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Capital and Money Markets
- International Finance
- Portfolio Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- International Perspective
- Accounting for Decision Makers
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 605 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Online Application
- All Official Transcripts
- Standardized Test Score (i.e., GMAT, GRE, LSAT) – (Optional for the M.S.B.A)
- Personal Statement
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
- Application Fee
International27000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1350 USD per credit during 24 months.
National27000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1350 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.