The program from Seton Hall University offers students the opportunity to focus their studies in several advanced content areas, including Digital Communications and Communication Technologies, Communication in Organizations, and Public Relations.
- Digital Communication and Communication Technologies focuses on communication technologies in corporations, organization and human relations including device usage, adoptions and applications.
- Communication in Organizations teaches students to enhance workplace communication capabilities by focusing on decision making and problem solving within employee relations, management communication and digital interaction.
- Writing for the Organization and the Client
- Effective Presentations
- Theory and Evolution of Public Relations
- Public Relations Strategy and Planning
- Communication and Public Relations Research
- Master’s Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Relations Digital Communication View 269 other Masters in Digital Communication in United States
- Electronic application and application fee
- Resume/Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement (up to 550 words, about 2 pages) - please review our tips and suggestions
- Official transcript(s) from all institutions attended - including pre- and post-baccalaureate coursework
- GRE or Miller Analogies Test (MAT) scores (see below for waiver criteria)
- Letters of recommendation (2)
International24300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1350 USD per credit during 24 months.
National24300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1350 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for South Orange
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.