Students with a degree in Social Work at Seton Hall University go straight into the second year of the program — the Advanced Standing year — which consists of online courses and on-site fieldwork in the community.
- We also offer our students a number of opportunities to see their classroom lessons in action, such as participating in Social Work Day at the United Nations. And we offer the only graduate forensic social work program in the state of New Jersey.
- Our students finish this program ready to make a difference. They are prepared to work with individuals, families or groups in a variety of advanced-practice settings — including behavioral health, substance abuse, healthcare and forensic practice. With fieldwork and theoretical components, this program is open to both full- and part-time students.
- Social Policy Analysis
- Behavior & Environments
- Social Problems and Programs
- Theories of Behavior
- Research Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Psychology View 1227 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Have completed a broad liberal arts background with a minimum of 24 credit hours including at least one course in sociology, psychology, English, political science or history, statistics, and human biology.
- Have earned a minimum of a 2.75 grade point average on the last 120 graded credits that appear on their bachelor's degree transcript, as well as a 3.0 on all social work courses.
- Have submitted transcripts of any completed graduate courses.
- Submit three letters of recommendation.
- Submit a 3-5 page Personal Statement.
International42030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1401 USD per credit during 24 months.
National42030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1401 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for South Orange
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.