The purpose of the Public Health program at California State University San Bernardino is to prepare professionals to develop knowledge and skill to identify, assess, evaluate, and resolve public health problems with competence in program planning, implementation, and evaluation.
Specific entrance requirements have been established by the University and the Department of Health Science and Human Ecology. Further information and application materials are available on the department web pages.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management, Organization and Planning
- Cross Cultural Aspects of Health
- Health Research Methods
- Health Education Practice
- Strategic Planning and Evaluation
- Health Services Administration Leadership, Team and Quality Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health View 885 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- $70 Application fee (starting Fall 2020)
- Prior college transcripts (unofficial accepted)
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Resume’ or CV
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
International14726 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14726 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.