We offer a master degree in Public Administration at California State University San Bernardino. Public Administration is the field of public service and prepares students for employment in government and not for profit organizations. Students entering the field are committed to serving the public interest.
Our mission is to offer a high quality education in public administration founded in democratic governance. Our faculty combine practical experience with high academic credentials, and our staff is dedicated to supporting student success.
Why Choose CSUSB MPA Program?
- The MPA at CSUSB is offered through both on campus and online classes. All classes are offered each year in both formats so students can choose the method that fits their life and learning style.The Comprehensive Exam must be taken on the San Bernardino campus.
- Convenience and flexibility: Online courses give students the opportunity to plan study time around the rest of their day, instead of the other way around. Students can study and work at their convenience. Course material is always accessible online, making special library trips unnecessary. All of these benefits help students balance work and family commitments with their education.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Methods in Administration
- Public Administration Theory and Practice
- Public Financial Management
- Public Management Information Systems
- Human Resource Management in the Public Sector
- Public Budgeting and Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 503 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- $70 Application fee (starting Fall 2020)
- Prior college transcripts (unofficial accepted)
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Personal statement
International14726 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14726 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.