Our fully accredited Master’s program (M.S.) in National Cyber Security Studies from California State University San Bernardino provides a comprehensive curriculum with foundations in strategy and strategic studies for students interested in pursuing careers in service for the U.S. government (USG).
NCSS alumni serve in many different career fields, including defense, security, and intelligence. Federal service includes the various agencies of the U.S. Intelligence Community such as:
- Air Force Intelligence Agency (AFIA),
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA),
- Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA),
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS),
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI),
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA),
- Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI), and
- National Security Agency (NSA)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Crime and Intelligence Analysis
- Homeland Security
- International Economic Issues
- Military Geography for National Security
- Foreign Relations of the United States
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIT Security Terrorism & Security Cyber Security View 189 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
- $70 Application fee (starting Fall 2020)
- Prior college transcripts (unofficial accepted)
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
International14726 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14726 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.