The National Security Studies program at California State University San Bernardino houses the CSU Intelligence Community Center of Academic Excellence (CSU-ACE). CSU-ACE began in 2006 with a multi-year, multi-million dollar grant from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI). A second grant was awarded by the Defense Intelligence Agency in 2012, continuing our role as an Intelligence Community Center of Academic Excellence (IC CAE).
Our fully accredited Master’s program (M.A.) provides a comprehensive curriculum with foundations in strategy and strategic studies for students interested in pursuing careers in service for the U.S. government (USG). NSS alumni serve in many different career fields, including defense, security, intelligence, and counter-terrorism.
More informationVisit official programme website
- International Economic Issues
- Approaches to Professional Writing
- Military Geography for National Security
- Foreign Relations of the United States
- Operations Analysis (if not taken as part of the core requirements)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesTerrorism & Security View 106 other Masters in Terrorism & Security in United States
- $70 Application fee (starting Fall 2020)
- Prior college transcripts (unofficial accepted)
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
International14726 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14726 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.