Students who elect to complete a thesis or the evaluation class with comp exam may include the units as part of the required 45 units. The Comprehensive Evaluation Class is designed to enable students to demonstrate their knowledge of the field of school administration.
The student in the Educational Administration program at California State University San Bernardino may enroll in the evaluation class no earlier than the last quarter in which coursework is taken excluding one section of fieldwork.
Approval to retake the evaluation class may be contingent upon completion of additional designated courses. Permission is required for these courses through the EADM program coordinator and Masters' program analysts in School Services.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Educational Leadership and Ethics
- Research Methods in Educational Administration
- Culture, Politics and Communication in Diverse Society
- Supervision and Evaluation of Teachers
- School Personnel Management
- Policy, Governance and Legal Aspects of Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Public Administration View 3529 other Masters in Education in United States
- $70 Application fee (starting Fall 2020)
- Prior college transcripts (unofficial accepted)
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university;
- Personal statement
- CBEST score
- Appropriate credential and experience
International14726 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14726 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.