The teaching of English around the world is one of the fastest-growing international professions and offers worldwide English teaching opportunities to qualified graduates.
Courses in teaching methods and supervised fieldwork opportunities provide a broad overview of theories of language acquisition and social/cultural influences on language learning, and strengthen the mastery of classroom techniques.
We specialize in English teaching in K-12 and adult education contexts. The Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) program at California State University San Bernardino offers the knowledge, skills and practices needed to effectively design instruction, teach and assess English learners, and advocate for multilingual/ multicultural students.
- Graduate Writing for TESOL
- Language Studies for Educators
- Technology-Enhanced Language Learning
- Listening and Speaking Methods in TESOL
- Crosscultural Teaching
- Literacy in TESOL
- Structure, Function and Acquisition of English
- Principles and Practice in TESOL
- Research in TESOL
- Fieldwork: Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesTeaching Teaching English View 1852 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- $70 Application fee
- Prior college transcripts (unofficial accepted)
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
International13404 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13404 USD per year during 12 months.
National13404 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13404 USD per year during 12 months.
- California residents: $3588 per semester (6+ units)
Living costs for San Bernardino
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.