The College of Business and Public Administration is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). The master in Accountancy program from California State University San Bernardino is included in this accreditation. Less than 5% of the world's business schools have this accreditation - CSUSB's MSA program has.
The AACSB came into being in 1916 with the objective to help business schools widen their network and create forums where industry related issues may be discussed. AACSB accredited MSA programs can be trusted for quality as accreditation is granted only after the comprehensive review of an institution’s business education standard. Standards are continuously updated to reflect the transforming needs of business enterprises.
AACSB International represents:
- the highest standard of achievement for business schools, worldwide.
- the hallmark of excellence in management education.
- Institutions that earn this accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Reporting and Disclosure
- Controllership and Professional Ethics
- Internal Auditing and Management Controls
- Advanced Tax Topics: Corporate Taxation
- International Accounting
- Advanced Accounting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 634 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- $70 Application fee
- Prior college transcripts (unofficial accepted)
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university;
- Three letters of recommendation
- GMAT scores – minimum score is 470
- Personal statement
International14726 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14726 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for San Bernardino
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.