- Through a combination of core courses and specialized electives, each Social Work graduate at Eastern Washington University builds a course of study to fit each career path.
- During the foundation year in the generalist practice curriculum, students learn the values, knowledge and skills common to all research-informed professional social work practices to engage, assess, intervene, and evaluate work with individuals, families, groups, organizations and communities. Particular attention is given to prevention, diversity, and advocacy for human rights and social and economic justice.
- During the final year in advanced generalist practice curriculum, students learn to apply the person and environment construct in the context of field practicum and advanced courses in clinical assessment and evidence-based treatments, research methods, organizational and policy analysis, program development, and administrative practices. Special attention is given to the development of leadership skills to work for the prevention of conditions that limit human rights, the elimination of poverty, and the enhancement of the quality of life for all persons. The program embraces social justice in all areas of practice.
- Social Work Assessment and practice with individuals and Families
- Social Work with Groups
- Organizational and Community Practice
- Foundations to Social Welfare and policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work View 482 other Masters in Social Work in United States
- Submit an Online Graduate Application
- Submit One Official Transcript
- Submit a Transcript Evaluation
- Submit an Official English Proficiency Test Score
- Mail a Photocopy of your Passport Identification Page
International41805 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 929 USD per credit during 24 months.
National41805 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 929 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State18000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.