- The Occupational Therapy program at Eastern Washington University provides a foundation of skills in general practice competencies, leadership, and creative and critical thinking processes, to facilitate the development of a respected, entry-level occupational therapist. Additionally, graduates demonstrate a commitment to the common good, creative life-long learning, and high ethical standards for professional practice.
- Our graduates come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Common undergraduate degrees include psychology, biology, exercise science, and interdisciplinary studies but the program has had students from a wide variety of majors.
- Once accepted into the program, you will enroll as a full-time, on-site student at the Eastern Washington University Spokane campus. The Master of Occupational Therapy program is a two-plus year lock-step, full-time program that begins in the summer term each year. After completion of the course work for the MOT program, you must complete 24 weeks of full-time fieldwork with a licensed occupational therapist to be eligible to graduate and sit for the national certification examination.
Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, Eastern Washington University (EWU) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Eastern Washington University (EWU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
- Applied Anatomy for Occupational Therapy
- Clinical Kinesiology & Biomechanics
- Impact of Human Disease on Occupational Performance
- Applied Neurology for Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy Theory & Foundations
- Practice Skills & Ethics
- Analysis of Occupational Performance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Occupational Health and Safety View 156 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United States
- Submit an Online Graduate Application
- Submit One Official Transcript
- Submit a Transcript Evaluation
- Submit an Official English Proficiency Test Score
- Mail a Photocopy of your Passport Identification Page
International13935 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 929 USD per credit during 24 months.
National13935 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 929 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.