Offered to full-time students, the JD and MBA program offered by Chapman University requires four years of study and acceptance to both the Chapman University Fowler School of Law and the Argyros School of Business and Economics. The JD/MBA program gives students the opportunity to obtain two highly marketable professional degrees.
Advantages of earning your JD/MBA at Chapman over earning the degrees separately:
- Save a full year of class time attending classes just across the street
- Receive intimate, personalized training from experienced law and business professors who work together collaboratively
- Utilize both the Office of Career Planning and Placement in the business school and the Career Services & Professional Development Center in the law school
- Take advantage of study abroad opportunities provided through both schools
- Enjoy the excellent community relationship both schools have with businesses and organizations in Orange County
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Civil Procedure
- Strategies for Competitive Advantage
- Economic Analysis for Business
- Accounting and Financial Analysis
- Statistics for Business Decisions
- Organization Design and Behavior Corporations
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1417 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- General Application
- Application Fee
- Official Transcripts
- Official Test Scores (as required by your program)
- Statement of Intent
International57770 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57770 USD per year during 36 months.
National57770 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57770 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.