International Communication from St. John's University is designed to bridge high-level theoretical modeling of complex problems with real-world experience developing solutions in the communication and media space.
Graduates with International Communication from St. John's University will be able to:
- gain advanced models of problem-solving such as design thinking, case studies, and other high impact educational practices.
- gain tools for analytical, strategic, and visionary thinking about the development of international communication structures and the evolving global communication and information order.
- engage in empirical and practical analyses of cases in global media governance, public relations and marketing, advocacy and activism, public policy and diplomacy, as well as human rights.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theories and Processes of Communication
- International Communication
- Media, Communication, and Public Policy
- Media, Culture, and Society
- Communication and New Media: Building Community
- Media Governance
- International Public Relations
- International Advertising
- Crisis Communication
- Political Communication
- Transnational Advocacy Campaigns
- Global Feminism and Media
- International Communication and Global Development
- Media and Communication Research Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 498 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Evidence of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university, including official transcripts from each institution attended.
- Two letters of recommendation from instructors/professors (preferred) or other qualified individuals.
- Complete and submit the online application.
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Personal statement describing your reason for pursuing graduate study and leadership objectives in 300 to 350 words.
- For international students who submit official college transcripts with English Translation
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Duolingo
International1305 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1305 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1305 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1305 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.