Why Earn an M.S. in Accounting and Business Advisory Services from Towson University?
Students who enroll in the program have the opportunity to earn a degree from and be alumnus/na of both institutions. Students may take courses at Towson University, UB, or online.
If you already hold a bachelor's degree in accounting from another institution, the additional specialized accounting course work will count toward the 150-hour requirement become licensed as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in Maryland and many other states. Students with bachelor’s degrees in other fields are eligible for the program but must complete additional preparatory course work.
AACSB-International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Topics in Assurance Services
- Financial Management
- Corporate Finance
- Contemporary Issues in Financial Accounting
- Taxation of Entities
- Design of Managerial Cost and Control Systems
- Business Ethics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting View 1078 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.*
- An undergraduate GPA of at least 3.00 for full admission and at least 2.75 for conditional admission is required. Admission decisions are based upon your academic record from your undergraduate and post-baccalaureate study and the competitiveness of the applicant pool.
- Admission to the program will be based on undergraduate academic performance and scores on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Both schools will use the same admission standards.
International1104 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1104 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1104 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1104 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State612 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 612 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.