The program recently added preparation in digital skills to each part of the curriculum. The MA degree has three components: a core segment with internship and thesis, a traditional history segment, and an applied segment. Professionals in the field teach the applied courses. In each segment students combine theoretical knowledge and historical analysis with practical projects.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Public History
- Seminar in Historical Methods
- Thesis Seminar
- Seminar in Public History
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesHistory Art History Modern History View 202 other Masters in Art History in United States
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75 (4.0 scale) or 3.0 in the last 60 hours
- At least 15 undergraduate history hours with a grade average of 3.25 or above in all history classes (or complete specific preparatory classes).
- Graduate Record Examination score of at least 152 on the verbal section and a score of at least 142 on the quantitative section.
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably from persons familiar with applicant’s academic work or related work experience.
International725 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 725 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National725 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 725 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State320 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 320 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.