Loma Linda University’s MS in Chaplaincy program is a professional degree that prepares students for ministry as chaplains. It combines foundational theological knowledge with specialty training and clinical experience. It is a unique and comprehensive master’s degree which meets all requirements for employment as a chaplain at the associates’ level, as defined by the Association of Professional Chaplains (APC).Possible Careers: Graduates will meet the requirements for employment as a chaplain at the Associate Level, as defined by the Association of Professional Chaplains (APC). Chaplains may choose careers in healthcare, the military, education, or the corrections system.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Theology of Human Suffering
- Crisis Care and Counseling
- Pastoral Theology and Methodology
- Pastoral Care and Counseling
- Care of the Dying and Bereaved
- Liturgy, Homiletics, and Healing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 739 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited institution
- Undergraduate cumulative gpa - 3.0 minimum
- PPI evaluation; visit www.ets.org for information and instructions
- International: Internet-based TOEFL test score of 83 or higher (computer and paper-based tests vary)
International24924 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24924 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National24924 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24924 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.