Study in various areas, from molecular biology to natural history, is available to the student seeking preparation for teaching or for research in modern biology. LLU is a Christian, Seventh-day Adventist university, and values high quality education in the context of Christian belief and pursuit of a supportive relationship between faith and science.
Possible Careers: Secondary and University Teaching, Fields of Ecology, Conservation, Environmental Sciences, Genetics, Marine Sciences, Natural Resources. Some areas of specialization are: animal behavior, animal physiology, molecular systematics, ecological physiology, behavioral ecology, conservation biology, marine biology, and paleontology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Orientation to Graduate Biology
- Genetics and Speciation
- Philosophy of Science and Origins
- Seminar in Biology
- Research and Experimental Design
- roposal Writing and Grantsmanship
- Biological Systems
- Organismal Biology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology View 837 other Masters in Biology in United States
- Applicants must meet the general School of Science and Technology admission requirements. Expected undergraduate preparation includes a bachelor's degree with a biology major or equivalent from a regionally accredited college or university (minimum GPA 3.0), including the co-requisite courses listed under Prerequisites.
International10156 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10156 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National10156 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10156 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.