Public Administration students at Sam Houston State University who need a flexible schedule due to their current career or family responsibilities find a perfect home in our online program. Whether you are in Texas or anywhere else in the world, you will learn from professors who have real-world experience in public and nonprofit organizations and use it to conduct relevant, applied research.
In addition, most students are full-time professionals, so you will not only learn from experienced professors, but you will interact and network with your peers. Faculty pride themselves in creating interactive, online learning environments that engage students in in-depth discussion and analysis. As you move through the program, you will develop personal and professional relationships with your peers.
The alumni work as directors of county agencies, city managers, directors of nonprofits, and serve in key leadership positions within emergency service agencies. Active-duty military and Foreign Service officers are also represented.
Online course enrollment is capped at 20 for most courses (and 12 in more demanding courses); therefore, professors are able to give you the attention you deserve. Although course enrollment is capped, ample course offerings each semester ensure that you are given the opportunity to progress through the program at a pace that fits your professional needs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Dynamics of Public Administration
- Program Evaluation
- Organizational Theory and Behavior
- Human Resource Management
- Public Budgeting and Finance
- Ethics in Government
- Public Management
- Scope and Methods of Political Science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 145 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the ApplyTexas.org Application (International) and pay the nonrefundable application fee of $75 in U.S. currency via MasterCard, American Express, VISA, Discover Card, money order or check drawn on a U.S. bank.
- Submit official transcripts from all college coursework.
- Submit the official credentials evaluation.
- If transcripts are from a school outside of the U.S. the document must be translated and evaluated by a NACES accredited service or SDR Educational Consultants
International20398 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10199 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National20398 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10199 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5219 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.