Speech-Language Pathology from University of Tulsa curriculum covers the knowledge and skills outlined by the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) required for certification as a speech-language pathologist, licensure from the Oklahoma Board of Examiners in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology, and certification for working in the public schools.
Students at Speech-Language Pathology from University of Tulsa will demonstrate:
- Knowledge of basic human communication and swallowing processes, including the appropriate biological, neurological, acoustic, psychological, developmental and linguistic and cultural bases.
- The ability to integrate information pertaining to normal and abnormal human development across the life span.
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- Clinical Methods
- Clinical Practicum: Speech-Language Pathology
- Professional and Multicultural Issues in Communication Disorders
- Infants and Toddlers at Risk
- Speech and Hearing Science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- International students - allow at least two to three months to complete
- Applications for competitive scholarships and fellowships-22/01
DisciplinesSpeech Pathology View 240 other Masters in Speech Pathology in United States
- A baccalaureate from an accredited university or completion of prerequisite coursework
- An undergraduate grade point average of at least 3.0
- An undergraduate grade point average of at least 3.5 in communication disorders courses
- An official copy of scores from the GRE General test submitted to the Graduate School
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one academic references)
- Personal statement (part of the application for the Graduate School*)
International55560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1389 USD per credit during 12 months.
National55560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1389 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Oklahoma City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.