The online Communications and Digital Media program from Pace University gives you practical, relevant training. In addition to expanding your knowledge of the media and communications industry, you’ll gain hands-on experience creating digital media content and campaigns. Whether it’s creating a media relations plan for a real client, producing an actual documentary film, or participating in the student-run PR agency at Pace, you’ll have ample opportunities to complete engaging media projects that you can add to your professional portfolio.
No matter what industry you work in, chances are, communication is an essential part of your job. In fact, communication is pervasive in a way that it has never been before. Research shows that communication continues to be a high priority skill across all industries and many jobs.
A graduate degree is an ideal way to specialize within your field and may help you negotiate a higher salary. Labor insight platform Burning Glass estimates that communications and public relations managers with a master’s degree earn an average of $81K, and graduate students can also focus on honing skills that are most relevant to their roles. For the industry as a whole, Burning Glass links several key skills to higher salaries, including media relations, strategic communications, and corporate communications.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Industry Communications Theory and Practice
- Writing for Organizations
- Effective Speaking for Industry Professionals
- Communications Research
- Creative Writing for Media Professionals
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMedia Management Media Studies & Mass Media Digital Communication View 66 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Candidates are required to hold a four-year undergraduate degree or equivalent from a regionally accredited institution. A 3.0 undergraduate GPA is preferred, though we use a holistic approach when reviewing applications.
- In addition, students should showcase their ability to write through the statement of purpose and portfolio. The portfolio should include up to five samples of your writing, which could include press releases, articles, presentations, and writing samples.
- Completed online application
- Two letters of recommendation (academic and/or professional)
- Personal statement
- Portfolio (up to five samples)
- Official college/university transcripts from all previously attended institutions
- GRE and GMAT scores are not required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1025 USD per credit during 18 months.
National24600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1025 USD per credit during 18 months.
In-State24600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1025 USD per credit during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.