History Students at University of South Dakota can focus on a variety of areas in American and European history.
Classics courses are offered for graduate credit through the History Department and may be used for supporting course credit or as electives. Classic course work available to graduate students includes Classical Humanities, Greek and Latin.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Seminar In History
- Seminar In European History
- Seminar In American History
- Seminar In Ancient History
- Seminar In Diplomatic History
- Seminar In Women's And Gender History
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Ancient History Modern History View 594 other Masters in History in United States
- All graduate applications are submitted through a Centralized Application Service (CAS). Applicants need to submit all required application materials and pay the $35 application fee. The application fee cannot be waived or deferred and is non-refundable.
- Some programs require letters of recommendation. Please see specific graduate program requirements for details. The letters of recommendation are requested in CAS and should be submitted by the reference through the CAS Evaluator Portal.
- One official transcript (in English or with translation) verifying receipt of an undergraduate degree or equivalent degree from an institution with regional accreditation and previous graduate credit and degrees must accompany an application.
International19410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 647 USD per credit during 12 months.
National19410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 647 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State10080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 336 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Vermillion
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.