The Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) degree program emphasizes analytical and critical thinking skills, evaluation of alternative courses of action, understanding of the impact of the business environment on business decisions and application of ethical principles in identifying and resolving business dilemmas.The Master of Business Administration, General Business specialization is designed to develop current and future leaders for business, industry, and government while giving students the flexibility to elect courses to best enhance their career path. The program emphasizes decision making, problem solving, understanding the role of business in society, developing leadership ability and social responsibility, analytical and critical thinking skills, and preparing students for executive-level responsibility.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Foundations Of Economics
- Managerial Accountng
- Managerial Finance
- Quantitative Analysis
- Operations Management
- Leadership Development
- Business And Its Environment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Deadline: Four weeks before classes start
- Fully structured
- Regular optional meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1032 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Application Fee: An application fee of $35.00 U.S. dollars must accompany each Graduate Application
- One Official Transcript: One official transcript verifying receipt of an undergraduate degree and previous graduate credit must accompany an application
- Letters of Recommendation: Three letters of recommendation are required of applicants to most graduate degree program
- Admission Test Scores: If test scores are required by a graduate degree program, the test score reports must be sent to the Graduate School from the testing center.
- Statement of Purpose: Applicants are encouraged to provide information about their reason for pursuing graduate studies
International627 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 627 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National627 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 627 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State326 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 326 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.