The Executive Business Administration program offered by University of San Francisco teaches students about how to lead in an ever-changing world.
As a USF student, you study how to foster creativity and innovation, meet complex business challenges, and master the vocabulary of core business disciplines.
Through a mix of rigorous courses, innovative seminars, and experience-based learning (including a global trip), you will deepen your leadership competencies, refine your business skills, and improve your ability to address global business opportunities.
Graduates with Executive Business Administration from University of San Francisco will be able to:
- Develop values-based leadership skills, greater self-awareness, and become ethical decision makers.
- Develop a global perspective of the business world.
- Analyze data and effectively apply analysis and theory to business problems and proposed solutions.
- Attain a functional understanding of all core business areas.
- Leadership. Graduates will be self-aware leaders committed to collaboration.
- Decision Making. Graduates will be creative problem solvers and strategic decision makers.
- Global Social Responsibility. Graduates will be ethically and socially aware and attuned to the global environment.
- Foundational Business Knowledge. Graduates will be knowledgeable in the functional business disciplines.
- Technology Trends
- Supply Chain
- Business Law
- Managerial Accounting
- NegotiationsMulticultural LeadershipData VisualizationManagerial Economics
- Change Management
- Strategic Management
- Ethics and Social Responsibility
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA View 1463 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Bachelors Degree
- 8 years professional experience preferred
- Application Fee
- Official Transcript(s)
- Executive Assessment, GMAT, or GRE
- Two professional letters of recommendation from current or former companies are required
- Statement of Purpose (500 words). Address the following: What are your short and long-term professional goals? Why do you believe an EMBA will help you achieve these goals? How did you come to decide upon USF for your EMBA?
- Self Evaluation (500 words). Evaluate the following: Your leadership and management skills. How you are perceived as a potential leader by your managers, peers, and/or direct reports. Areas upon which you could further develop.
- Employer Agreement for Program Participation
International47840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23920 USD per semester during 20 months.
National47840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23920 USD per semester during 20 months.
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.