We offer a Master of Business Administration degree at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi.
- Program length is approximately one year of full-time study for a student with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
- The College of Business is recognized for its many business partnerships with companies including American Bank, Citgo, Susser Holdings Corporation, Kiewit, Fastenal and Bay Ltd. Entrepreneurial spirit and innovation are cultivated by the College through its Coastal Bend Business Innovation Center.
- Software Based Business Solutions
- Operations Management
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting Topics
- Managerial Finance
- Organizational Behavior and Theory
- Marketing Management
- Administrative Strategy and Policy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 241 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate course work taken at any accredited college or University attended (Foreign College credits/transcripts require an official foreign evaluation. Please click here). TAMU-CC transcript is not required.
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (Within Five years of the date of application)- May be waived for applicants with a last 60 hours GPA of at least 3.0 and a grade of B or better in college algebra or a higher level math course OR an earned graduate degree and a grade B or better in college algebra or higher level mathematics course.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Essay (Minimum 500 words in length which includes educational and professional goals and the reason for applying to the program.)
International13066 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13066 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National13066 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13066 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State13066 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13066 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.