Students learn the strategies of top executives, and are given the opportunity to apply that knowledge in practical exercises.
The Entertainment Business (Online) program at Full Sail University covers key concepts like financial planning, publishing and distribution, and contract negotiation, and culminates in a final project and formal business plan.
- Business Storytelling and Brand Development - Students learn how to implement brand development strategies that help companies become icons within their industry.
- Negotiation and Deal-Making - Students explore the skills needed to become a strong negotiator and deal-maker, through instruction in topics such as deal-structuring skills, self-awareness, and negotiation skill development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mastery: Personal Development and Leadership
- Executive Leadership
- Project and Team Management
- Business Storytelling and Brand Development
- Entertainment Business Finance
- Digital Marketing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Classes begin monthly for most programs, so you can apply anytime and start on the date that works best for you.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Media Studies & Mass Media View 32 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Interview with Admissions Representative
- Seat deposit of $200.00
- University or college transcripts accompanied by a third-party evaluation
- Verification of language proficiency if your native language is not English
- Financial guarantee
- Copy of Government identification (passport or government-issued I.D.)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National28000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.