The curriculum of Mechanical Engineering program of Boise State University was carefully developed with input from engineering professionals to provide a sound foundation in basic engineering while enabling students to specialize in diverse topics such as machine design, product development, thermal systems, robotics, vibrations and controls. Design is a central theme throughout the curriculum. Graduates are well prepared to enter the workplace or to further their education in graduate schools.
Through student run organizations and projects, affiliations are maintained with the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), and the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Numerical Methods
- Data Analysis
- Computational Statistics
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Finite Element Methods
- Parallel Scientific Computing
- Partial Diferential Equations
- Principles of Applied Mathematics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Priority: January 15 Final: July 31
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 429 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- A cover letter and a résumé.
- A statement of purpose that describes the applicant’s educational and professional background, career goals, the area of specialization, and degree program to be sought, as well as their motivation for graduate study.
- Official Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) General Test scores. GRE scores are not required for applicants with an overall undergraduate GPA above 3.5 holding a BS degree in Mechanical Engineering at Boise State University.
- Three letters of recommendation from professionally related references (at least two from academic sources). Recommendation letters should address the applicant’s qualification and suitability for graduate study.
International24980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24980 USD per year during 24 months.
National24980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24980 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State8060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8060 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Boise
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.