In today's dynamic and data-driven environment, information systems (IS) are planned, operated, and maintained by staff and users with a wide range of backgrounds and skill sets.
Because of such reality, our MS in Information Systems program from DePaul University emphasizes understanding of diverse technology trends, business analytics, digital transformation, and innovation with six major elective domains. It also incorporates the latest versions of SAP ERP systems and tools on customization and business analytics through the SAP University Alliance Program.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Systems Analysis
- Database Design
- System Design, Implementation, and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of IT Project Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences View 437 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
- Complete online application ($25 application fee)
- Submit official transcripts from all college and universities attended, one of which must show the conferral of a Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- U.S. college and university transcripts should be mailed to the address below
- DePaul alumni/undergraduate students applying for graduate admission must also submit a DePaul transcript.Request a free electronic transcript.
- Individuals with international transcripts need to have a course by course transcript evaluated by one of the three evaluation companies that DePaul University accepts. Please visit the Transcript Evaluation page for more information.
International865 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 865 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National865 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 865 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State865 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 865 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.